We are all energy, we are made up of molecules moving at a vibration.
Sometimes our vibration
is low, for example when we are sick, depressed or scared.
Sometimes our vibration is high like when we are happy, in love and optimistic.
Usually we are in the middle vibrationally.
1. Spend time in nature, especially barefoot to connect with the earth. This is very grounding when we feel we are spinning out.
2. Eat high vibration foods such as fruits and vegetables and drink lots of water. Less sugar will help so much!
3. Watch what you put in your body food wise but also what you watch. The news can be very low vibrating and so can social media. If you are feeling low, consider taking a break from these.
4. Take 5 minutes in the morning and evening to meditate or just close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Breathe in the good, breathe out the bad.
5. Make sure you do something you enjoy everyday, even if you don’t have a lot of time, make time for fun and joy.
Much metta: Kim Wholesale Director for Dollylocks and Reiki Practitioner